KUKA´s digital roadmap focusses on the development of digital capabilities in four areas: the standardization of processes; the improvement of operational procedures; the development of internal and external digital collaboration methods; the development of software based services to enhance our process efficiency. These measures will satisfy the fundamental need for digital support as well as KUKA’s strategic goals such as „Industry 4.0“. To push all four initiatives, KUKA implemented a global IT operating model which divides in three Centers of Excellence: Digital Improvement Center, Digital Operations Center and a Digital Strategy & Governance Center.
We are looking for a senior level IT- Manger, wich will be responsible to manage KUKA´s supplier- and partnernetwork, KUKA´s software licences and IT value program within the Digital Strategy & Governance Center.
We offer an interesting and challenging job, with great career opportunities. Therefore we are looking for someone with an elongated experience in IT, IT processes and IT-changemangent, supporting digitalization. Are you ready for new challenges and strong-willed to continue developing new skills, leading your team to operational excellence?
- Develop and implement global processes for supplier/partner management, license management and IT value management
- Develop a value adding and sustainable supplier and partner network
- Maintenance of 3rd party relationships
- Support procurement department in negotiations
- Define and implement group wide project management standards for IT projects
- Manage group wide licence portfolio and drive licence optimization initiatives
- Secure compliance with respect to financials and licences
- Define and implement IT value management standards for KUKA group (e.g. portfolio management, budgeting, reporting, controlling, etc.)
Profile / Skills:
- Master degree or higher in: computer science, business administration, business information systems engineering or equivalent professional experience.
- 5+ years experience in topics such as IT controlling, project management office, IT supplier management, IT-project and program management or equivalent experience.
- Proven experience and expertise in license/contract negotiations
- Experience in defining and implementing new processes
- Strong affinity to financials and controlling related topics
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Team leadership skills
- Hands-on mentality
- Excellent language skills in German and English (spoken and written)