IoT Solution Engineer (m/f) for Cloud Security
14. März 2017
Want to work for a startup? Get to know connyun!
connyun is a young startup based in Karlsruhe. Our aim is to develop software and services for a pioneering Industry 4.0 platform and to offer our customers new and innovative ways to network machines and make optimal use of the data obtained. With the development of a microservice-based cloud platform, we want to store, transform and evaluate data for the optimization of our customer’s production and logistic processes. As a 100% subsidiary of KUKA AG, we can thereby take advantage of the broad expertise of KUKA’s Industry 4.0 experts, while at the same time having the flexibility and freedom of a startup company. True to the motto “Think Big, Start Small”, we are still in the start-up phase and currently setting up our team in Karlsruhe. The good news for you: if you want to build something from the beginning, bring forward your own ideas and quickly take on responsibility, connyun is the right place for you!
What we want you to do:
- You develop our security strategy and ensure that it is implemented accordingly
- You write code (Java or Scala) that is needed for the security of our software products and cloud services
- You support our solution engineers in understanding our security concepts and implementing them accordingly when creating our software
- You are able to identify possible new attack patterns on our cloud solutions and develop defense strategies at an early stage
- You are the contact person for external service providers that we use for audits or security checks
Who we are looking for:
- You have a university degree in computer science and several years of experience as a developer
- You have profound knowledge in Java or Scala and previous experience with security concepts for cloud software
- You know common attack patterns as well as security gaps in software and cloud systems and know how to write secure code
- You are excited by the possibility of structured working within a dynamic start-up environment and have a great interest in internet of things
- You are fluent in German and English