IoT Solution Expert (m/f) for User-Documentation
14. März 2017
Want to work for a startup? Get to know connyun!
connyun is a young startup based in Karlsruhe. Our aim is to develop software and services for a pioneering Industry 4.0 platform and to offer our customers new and innovative ways to network machines and make optimal use of the data obtained. With the development of a microservice-based cloud platform, we want to store, transform and evaluate data for the optimization of our customer’s production and logistic processes. As a 100% subsidiary of KUKA AG, we can thereby take advantage of the broad expertise of KUKA’s Industry 4.0 experts, while at the same time having the flexibility and freedom of a startup company. True to the motto “Think Big, Start Small”, we are still in the start-up phase and currently setting up our team in Karlsruhe. The good news for you: if you want to build something from the beginning, bring forward your own ideas and quickly take on responsibility, connyun is the right place for you!
What we want you to do:
- You create documentation for our IoT solutions that are embedded in the application user Interface
- Moreover you prepare overviews and guidelines that allow new users a quick and easy start into our applications
- You continuously stay in close contact with the users of our applications to learn how to further improve the user-documentation of our solutions
Who we are looking for:
- You have a degree or a commercial education in a field where you have gained experience in the area of user-documentation of software Solutions
- You are excited by the possibility of structured working within a dynamic start-up environment and have a great interest in internet of things
- You are highly proficient in spoken and written German and English, which is necessary for accurate writing of texts in both languages