Junior IoT Engineer (m/f) with Java/Scala Experience
25. Juli 2017
Want to work for a startup? Get to know connyun!
connyun is a young startup based in Karlsruhe. Our aim is to develop software and services for a pioneering Industry 4.0 platform and to offer our customers new and innovative ways to network machines and make optimal use of the data obtained. With the development of an app-based cloud platform, we want to generate, evaluate and utilize data for the optimization of our customer’s production and logistic processes. As a 100% subsidiary of KUKA AG, we can thereby take advantage of the broad expertise of KUKA’s Industry 4.0 experts, while at the same time having the flexibility and freedom of a startup company.
True to the motto “Think Big, Start Small”, we are still in the start-up phase and currently setting up our team in Karlsruhe. The good news for you: if you want to build something from the beginning, bring forward your own ideas and quickly take on responsibility, connyun is the right place for you!
What we want you to do:
- You work in a team of developers to build our service infrastructure in the connyun.cloud and develop mobile & web-based applications
- Your code relies on open-source infrastructure for big data and IoT
- You work on the concepts of our software solutions and provide our customers with new functionalities, using agile development methods in a continuous delivery process
- You analyze and improve the performance of our services and applications
Who we are looking for:
- You have a degree in computer science or comparable and at least one year of experience in cloud and/or mobile development
- You could be characterized by a quick perception and a good solution and result orientation, while at the same time also having a high level of quality awareness
- When it comes to solving complex problems, you stand out by your creative ideas and your out-of-the-box thinking
- You are driven by your interest and passion for finding innovative solutions and are excited about the development of future-oriented Industry 4.0 platforms