- You are part of the central Global Sales Operations team, headquartered in Augsburg. You functionally reporting to the Head of Digital Processes & Customer Management.
- As part of a globally operating team, you ensure the sustainable implementation of standardized global customer master data processes across all business division of the KUKA Group.
- You are responsible to implement a Master Data Management customer master data solution across KUKA's main business tools such as salesforce OneCRM, SAP ERP P20, SAP ERP C11 and more.
- You are the contact person for customer data quality and and respective processes.
- You are able to successfully manage cross functional project assignments within Global Sales Operations team.
- You are familiar with the organisation and moderation of Workshops
- You are able to lead and manage data quality improvement projects (optimizing, cleansing customer data) across the subsidiaries in your region.
- You have minimum +4 years of working experience in international Sales Operations functions or equivialent experience
- knowledge of leading CRM solutions, preferalbe Salesforce
- knowledge of SAP ERP systems
- Experience in master data management solutions
- Experience in Project Management skills. Certification preferred
- Strong communication and presentation skills are required
- MS Office applications (PowerPoint, Excel)
- fluent German & English (spoken & written) is a must
- Mobility and willingness to travel