(Senior) IoT Engineer (m/f) with Java/Scala Experience
10. Mai 2017
Want to work for a startup? Get to know connyun!
connyun is a young startup based in Karlsruhe. Our aim is to develop software and services for a pioneering Industry 4.0 platform and to offer our customers new and innovative ways to network machines and make optimal use of the data obtained. With the development of a microservice-based cloud platform, we want to store, transform and evaluate data for the optimization of our customer’s production and logistic processes. As a 100% subsidiary of KUKA AG, we can thereby take advantage of the broad expertise of KUKA’s Industry 4.0 experts, while at the same time having the flexibility and freedom of a startup company. True to the motto “Think Big, Start Small”, we are still in the start-up phase and currently setting up our team in Karlsruhe. The good news for you: if you want to build something from the beginning, bring forward your own ideas and quickly take on responsibility, connyun is the right place for you!
What we want you to do:
- Your area of responsibility includes the design and implementation of complex and challenging cloud and mobile applications
- You will work together with the product manager IoT and the development team to find technically demanding and innovative solutions for our customers, thereby always having in mind the identification and evaluation of new trends, technologies and standards that could be useful for the architecture
- You create and expand concepts for our solutions, pay attention to the architectural quality and consistency of our interfaces & services and ensure compliance with our security standards
Who we are looking for:
- You have a degree in computer science or comparable and at least five years of experience in cloud and/or mobile development
- You have already worked with big data infrastructures (e.g. Cassandra, Spark, Hadoop) and are used to work with agile development methods
- You could be characterized by a quick perception and a good solution and result orientation, while at the same time also having a high level of quality awareness
- When it comes to solving complex problems, you stand out by your creative ideas and your out-of-the-box thinking
- You are driven by your interest and passion for finding innovative solutions and are excited about the development of future-oriented Industry 4.0 platforms
- You are fluent in English and German (in word and writing)