As a member of the Core Software Development team you will architect and develop components for KUKA’s SynQ standard software frameworks and solutions based on JAVA/JEE, EJB, JPA and JSF either on your own or in a small team. You transform functional requirements into software design, code and validate it according to the defined test cases. You also coordinate a team of software engineers and coach less experienced members of the team. Furthermore, you follow and foster agile methods in software development as defined by the organization. By ensuring that all the relevant instructions and standards of our Quality Management System are adhered, you actively contribute to the success of the team.
- Degree in computing or related subject
- Sound experience in a commercial software development environment
- Knowledge in OO-Analysis and Design
- Strong skills in Java (SE, EE) and enterprise frameworks: EJB, JPA, JMS, Web Services
- Understanding of relational database concepts, architecture and SQL programming
- Excellent written and verbal skills in German and English (English is the working language)
To fill this challenging position we are looking for an enthusiastic and assertive candidate who enjoys working in a team within an international environment. You communicate openly and effectively with all groups. You have the ability to adapt to new and changing demands and continuously seek improvements.