Tradition meets innovation
The development of KUKA as a company has been remarkable: founded in 1898 by Johann Josef Keller and Jakob Knappich as the Augsburg Acetylene Factory, the company is now the market leader in the production of industrial robots and automated systems and plants.
KUKA CEE GmbH was founded in 2007 as a 100% subsidiary in Linz (Upper Austria), and currently employs more than 170 people in 7 countries. The headquaters of KUKA CEE GmbH have been centrally located since December 2018 in a modern company building in Steyregg (Upper Austria).
The KUKA philosophy
KUKA employs around 14,000 people in more than 30 countries. They all have one thing in common: their passion for KUKA as a company and its technological innovation. KUKA employees do not simply perform a role. They are enthused by the new aspects of their tasks on a daily basis, showing that they quite literally have “orange blood”.
Despite the size of the company, KUKA has the characteristics of a medium-sized company. The company’s hierarchies are flat and responsibility at KUKA rests with a wide range of individuals. KUKA has been successfully making its mark as a global player since the mid-1990s. That being said, strengthening our domestic locations is very important to us. For this reason, we continually invest in modern workplaces.
Career opportunities at KUKA
As a company with a real sense of tradition, we at KUKA regard it as a matter of course for every colleague to be professionally encouraged and supported in their personal and professional development. At the same time, we attach particular importance to work-life-balance – and thus retaining our employees for as long as possible.
We also offer our staff numerous social benefits:
• High quality exercise equipment is available in the on site fitness center
• Above-average successes of our employees are rewarded once a year with an individual performance bonus.
• Subsidizing lunch at KUKA Work Coffee (in house canteen)
• Fruits, coffee and water is available to employees at work for free.
• In case of birth of a child, marriage and company anniversaries, our employees receive single premiums.
• Discounts at selected partner companies.
We attach great importance to offer our employees a motivating work environment. This includes a healthy balance between private and professional life. We allow our employees to take advantage of flexible working time models such as part-time work or Home Office. In this way we enable you to tailor your career without affecting your private life.
Numerous development opportunities
We offer our employees a range of training opportunities, including language and computer courses, robot training and leadership training. Depending on your needs, there are different options:
• In-depth professional development according to the annual target agreement
• Internal education courses at our KUKA Academy and KUKA College
• External education courses through cooperation with permanent partners
• Driving safety trainings to increase occupational safety
On the job trainings and job Rotations
In order to strengthen the WE-feeling, we participate in numerous sports events, organize company outings and Christmas parties. The employees are provided with high quality sportswear.
International job rotation
As an international group, global exchange is important to us. Therefor we offer job rotation. Destination country and duration may vary depending on the area. You have the best opportunities for job rotation in our offices in the USA and China.