Develops and implements strategic marketing plans on a regional level for North America (Canada, Mexico, and America) to increase business and to maximize sales, profitability, and market share. Adapts regional plan to meet global marketing requirements. Stays abreast of changes in the marketing environment to best serve the objectives of the organization and adjusts plans accordingly. Executes marketing activities including campaigns and events within the budget, balanced according to marketing and business unit priorities as defined by the business plan and goals. Oversees, executes and monitors campaign plans including direct marketing, advertising, event, and public relations for North America. Analyzes lead sources and adjusts marketing mediums to deliver the best mix as it relates to cost. Assists in and oversees the design of collateral packages to communicate to customers.
- Represents region within global marketing team. As a member of the global marketing team, supports and has a global role and responsibility for selected marketing functions within the global marketing team. Secures implementation of global marketing rules, standards, and synergies.
- Analyzes and understands local countries needs and drives for concrete actions. Supports and monitors region in marketing topics for reaching agreed targets in cooperation with local and global marketing.
- Develops regional marketing staff, marketing strategy and plans in tight cooperation with regional management team and local marketing. Defines and manages marketing strategy including budgeting/reporting/planning/coordination.
- Establishes and monitors marketing objectives to support local objectives; preparing and completing action plans.
- Consults on content and definition of operative measures in pursuit of the local marketing strategy.
- Meets regional marketing lead generating and financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget and leader generating targets; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Tracks usage and sales results generated from marketing activities to increase marketing efficiency.
- Supports, implements, guides, and monitors regional marketing activities.
- Surveys customer needs and trends regarding marketing touch points; tracking competitors regarding marketing and communications.
- Implements marketing production, productivity, and quality standards; resolves problems, completes audits.
- Coordination international trade fairs in close cooperation with the countries. Provides conceptual support of the countries for the design of trade fair booths, including communication, presentation, exhibits, press conference, etc.
- Coaches region in the creation of locally adapted print and online media; provision/updating of materials and templates for the countries.
- Generates regional synergies and structures; supports and implements best practice and improvement of global tools.
- Drives programs and initiatives to generate and refine additional qualified database contacts, continually expanding and refining the database while ensuring data integrity for the North American market. Includes developing and managing/maintaining industry-relevant marketing contacts database per country.
- Grows existing programs to enhance KUKA’s brand in North America via a variety of marketing mediums. Oversees and manages the North American marketing team in evaluating web activity and results and drives improvements through local vendors and KUKA Roboter marketing.
- Leads and manages activities related to North American System Partner marketing support programs. Guides and supports local subsidiaries in the planning and execution of System Partner events.
- Reviews the writing of case studies, white papers, and press releases as necessary and approved by KUKA Roboter. Creates relevant articles for North American market to support monthly newsletter.
- Measures the effectiveness of the North American marketing team and implement improvements as required.
Email or fax it to Human Resources 586-465-8706. Equal Opportunity Employer. Direct hires only. No phone calls please.