KUKA standard positioners – efficient and process-reliable
You benefit from the entire KUKA portfolio from a single source – robot, linear unit and positioner are perfectly coordinated and can be operated together with no additional effort.
KUKA standard positioners offer you the following advantages:
- Highly dynamic drives with maximum torque ensure extremely short cycle times.
- The use of proven robotic components, such as gear units and motors, ensures high availability and reliability as well as consistently high quality, even after prolonged use.
- The use of standardized products for interfaces and structures makes integration into systems or cells quick and easy.
- Thanks to the control technology from KUKA, they are easy to program and to operate.
- Utmost precision and positioning accuracy ensure the highest manufacturing and production quality.
KUKA positioners are thus ideal for all automation applications in which optimal workpiece alignment is a precondition for reliable production and maximum productivity – such as arc welding, spot welding or metalworking.