at Swisslog Australia in Mentone
15 January 2019
We are looking for a talented and experienced Maintenance Technician who is passionate about technology, is self-motivated, and has a proactive approach and a positive attitude to join our prestigious site in Mentone, Australia. This role is ideal for someone with a mechanical/engineering background, who is looking for the opportunity to work with a market leader in technology and wants to be part of a growing and diverse international organization.
About the Role
This role will report directly to the Swisslog Maintenance Team Manager and is based at our customers Mentone Distribution Centre. As one of Swisslog’s Technicians, the successful candidate will be required to work an 8 hour shift 6am-2pm, Monday to Friday. This role includes no weekend work, unless overtime is required. The primarily responsibility is to repair and maintain the equipment on site, thus ensuring the continuous smooth operation of the facility according to Swisslog’s agreed maintenance scope and plan.
What you will bring to the role
- Mechanical trade qualifications and current trade certificate
- Previous experience during full operation of the facility, including trouble shooting, preventative maintenance of the system and replacement of defective parts
- Experience in the repair and maintenance of technical systems in a production environment or similar
- Ability to work within a team and manage pressure/stress well
- Demonstrated commitment to safety, quality and customer satisfaction
- Knowledge of PLC controlled plant and equipment and/or pneumatic equipment (advantageous)
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to demonstrate a strong customer service aptitude
- Ability to identify plant improvement opportunities (desirable)
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, proactive, hardworking and customer centric. The candidate will be an experienced technician, qualified in a trade with experience in maintaining and repairing technical systems in a similar environment.
If you are interested in the above position, please send an updated resume and a letter of interest, addressing how you meet the required skills and attributes as outlined above via E-Mail.
What we offer