The Technical Account Supervisor is responsible for managing all the technical aspects of KUKA’s relationship with its chosen Key Strategic Accounts. Working closely (one team) with the Business Development and/or account management team in sales in order to win new business and increase sales with the focused Strategic Accounts. Partner with Regional Sales teams to build relationships with decision makers, business contacts, and influencer. Understand and translate target customers Robotic SPOT welding technical needs.
- Providing top-quality technical service and assistance in strengthening customer relationships and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Analyze prospects’ technical and business requirements, as well as developing technical solutions that meet the needs of key strategic Accounts
- Close cooperation with the application Product Manager and the local/global Tech Centers for product development of ready2_use packages in order to customize products for volume sales or focus customers.
- Drive feasibility and demonstrate products and application solutions to customers and explain how products meet target customers’ needs.
- Act as the middle-man to the support organization ensuring client escalations are resolved in due time.
- Drive training programs and development of proposals designed for customers ensuring success at installation.
- Support the North American local teams providing information and guidance for local execution
Email or fax it to Human Resources 586-465-8706. Equal Opportunity Employer. Direct hires only. No phone calls please.