in Shunde, China
October 29, 2018
- Taking ownership for Products
- Drive alignment through the product-lifecycle between the different stakeholders: sales / divisions / r&d / service / operations
- Drafting of short and midterm product roadmap (1-5 years).
- Understand Market requirements
- Collection and evaluation of requirements at lead customer in key market segments in close alignment with sales / divisions
- Collection and evaluation of benchmarking results in alignment with Product Analysis Center to understand competitors
- Consolidation of requirements, taking into consideration complexity management
- Drafting of (Application) Requirement Descriptions (ARD) and business plan as basis for Portfolio Management and in input for the product roadmap in close alignment with sales / divisions / r&d / service / operations.
- Drive product development together with R&D and Division
- Support development of (application) Implementation Concept (AIC) aligned with requirements (ARD)
- Drive / support development of (AIC) according to development process.
- Market launch - discontinuation
- Market launch strategy aligned with r&d / divisions / sales/marketing/operation;
- Support of sales with training and sales arguments;
- Take care about relevant data in Sales and Reporting Tools;
- Follow-up of business plans and market acceptance;
- Initiation and support of discontinuation.
- Sales revenue/margin target achievement
- For responsible products, taking partial responsibility of sales revenue/margin target achievement together with Sales
- Regular reporting responsible products sales revenue/margin status & improvement plan
- Educational: Major in electronic, automation, or Mech-electronic with Bachelor’s degree or above
- Technical understanding
- Experience in robotic industries or the usage of industrial robots is a benefit
- Professional experience in product management
- Good analytical technical skills and structures to easily explain complex technical topics
- Knowledge in materials and production techniques
- Business oriented thinking and structured way of working
- Planning and organizational skills, strong communication skills and teamwork
- Project Management and conflict management
- Leadership skills