Industrial clerk at KUKA
During and after the apprenticeship as industrial clerk, you always maintain an overview of business processes. The industrial clerks at KUKA carry out planning, control and monitoring of goods. They compare quotations, negotiate with suppliers and handle the organization of goods. In short: industrial clerks ensure an efficient workflow.
Our industrial clerks can be found in all kinds of areas: as assistants, in charge of particular activities or in purchase, human resources and controlling. As a result, you will get to know many different areas in the course of your apprenticeship.
Your apprenticeship at KUKA
You can expect to tackle these tasks during and after your apprenticeship as industrial clerk:
- Organizing purchasing, storage and goods receipt
- Evaluating quotations from and requests for quotations to suppliers
- Receiving, checking and documenting products and services
- Coordinating production orders (both material and technical aspects)
Our apprenticeship and continuing education opportunities
In your apprenticeship at KUKA, we do not just want to teach you the subject matter, but also enable you to take a broader view. As a result, you should take advantage of our continuing education opportunities even during your apprenticeship period. Examples of these include:
- Introduction days
- Courses in foreign languages or for exam preparation
Apprenticeship and continuing education opportunities at our Augsburg site
- Robot training
- Foreign placements of four to six weeks
Even after your apprenticeship as industrial clerk, we will continue to advance your development. For example:
- Continuing education programs at the KUKA Academy
- Sponsorship programs for master workers or technicians
Duration of the apprenticeship and application cut-off date
If you want to become an industrial clerk, the apprenticeship will take 2.5 to 3 years. We offer it in Augsburg and in Bremen.
Start of the apprenticeship:
- Ausburg: 1 September
- Bremen: 1 August
You can start applying for an apprenticeship at KUKA about 12 months before the start of the apprenticeship. As long as openings are displayed, you can apply.
Requirements for the apprenticeship as industrial clerk
You should meet the following criteria to take part in this apprenticeship at KUKA:
- Basic school-leaving certificate, intermediate school-leaving certificate or high school diploma
Interests and attributes
- Talent for organization and planning
- A good head for figures
- Affinity for bookkeeping
- Talent in communication and a gift for languages
Start your apprenticeship at KUKA now and become an industrial clerk. We look forward to receiving your application.