Apprenticeship as IT specialist
The apprenticeship as an IT specialist is ideally suited for young people who are thrilled by technology and want to turn their passion into their job. At KUKA, your programming skills will get our robots and systems moving at the same time as keeping the computer systems going.
Your apprenticeship at KUKA
- Creating IT solutions by integrating hardware and software components into complex systems
- Incorporating electronically controlled machines and components into robot cells or production systems
- Individual coordination and programming of applications
Our apprenticeship and continuing education opportunities
- Introduction days
- Courses in foreign languages or for exam preparation
- Robot training
- Foreign placements of four weeks
- Continuing education programs at the KUKA Academy
- Sponsorship programs for master workers or technicians
Duration of the apprenticeship and application cut-off date
The apprenticeship as an IT specialist takes 2.5 to three years and starts on 1 September of every year. It is held at the Group’s parent company: KUKA AG in Augsburg. You can start applying for an apprenticeship at KUKA about 12 months before the start of the apprenticeship. As long as openings are displayed, you can apply.
Requirements for the apprenticeship as IT specialist
These characteristics and knowledge are important if you intend to be trained as an IT specialist at KUKA:
- At least intermediate school-leaving certificate
Interests and attributes
- Affinity for technology and business
- Good results in information technology and mathematics
- Good knowledge of English
- Team skills
Apply now for an apprenticeship at KUKA and start your future as an IT specialist!