Warehouse logistics specialist at KUKA
As a specialist for warehouse logistics, you hold the reins in your hand. From prevailing temperatures to customs declarations, warehouse logistics specialists need to keep an eye on everything that affects the flow and storage of goods. They organize the transport, pay attention to the quality and check the quantities. When doing so, they work with fully automated high-bay and small parts warehouses with the latest IT systems. Warehouse logistics specialists also carry out stock checks, inventories and order picking at KUKA.
The specialists for proficient and correct storage
always have the security specifications in mind, as well as occupational health and safety regulations.
Your apprenticeship at KUKA
You can expect these tasks in your apprenticeship as warehouse logistics specialist and in your subsequent everyday work:
- Organization of the flow of materials and goods
- Quality control of the stored goods
- In-house material flow
- Stocktaking and inventory
- Compliance with safety regulations and customs requirements
Our apprenticeship and continuing education opportunities
In your apprenticeship at KUKA, not only do we want to prepare you to work as a warehouse logistics specialist, but also to broaden your education. For example, you have the following opportunities:
- Introduction days
- Courses for exam preparation
- Foreign language courses
- Robot training
- Foreign placements of four to six weeks
Even after your apprenticeship, you have many possibilities for continuing education. We look forward to informing you about some of these offers:
- Continuing education programs at the KUKA Academy
- Sponsorship programs for master workers or technicians
Duration of the apprenticeship and application cut-off date
The apprenticeship as warehouse logistics specialist lasts 3 years and takes place at KUKA in Augsburg. It starts every year on 1 September. If you would like to apply, please send us your documents at least twelve months before the start of the apprenticeship.
Requirements for the apprenticeship as warehouse logistics specialist
To enable you to participate in an apprenticeship as warehouse logistics specialist at KUKA, we need you to meet the following criteria:
- Basic school-leaving certificate, intermediate school-leaving certificate or high school diploma
Interests and attributes
- Ability to take both a general and detailed view
- Careful and structured working method
- Physical fitness and good concentration ability
Browse through our online job exchange and apply for an apprenticeship as warehouse logistics specialist at KUKA.