Business administration at KUKA
On completion of your co-operative education program in business administration, virtually every department will be open to you. From marketing to warehouse logistics and finance: business administration graduates are represented in all areas.
At KUKA, you will primarily be responsible for business administration processes such as purchasing, goods receipt, human resources or order processing. You will also be involved in controlling and accounting. In the co-operative education program in business administration at KUKA, you will therefore get to know the full range of departments and benefit from a multifaceted training program to get your career off to a good start.
The co-operative education program in business administration is extremely varied. These tasks await you during and after the training:
- Independent planning, performance and controlling of business processes
- Insights into determination of requirements, purchasing, warehouse logistics, human resources, marketing and accounting
- Commercial order processing and application of controlling instruments
Duration of the co-operative education program and graduation
The overall duration of the co-operative education program in business administration is 4.5 years. Once you have successfully completed it, you will be a trained industrial clerk (CIC) at the same time as a Bachelor of Arts (BA).
Training locations at KUKA
We offer the dual studies course in business administration at the site of the Group’s parent company:
- KUKA AG, Augsburg
- Augsburg University of Applied Sciences
- Vocational school IV
Requirements for the business administration co-operative education program
The following criteria are prerequisites for studying business administration at KUKA:
- Matriculation qualification for tertiary education
Interests and attributes
- Talent for organization and planning
- A good head for figures
- Affinity for commercial processes
- Talent in communication and a gift for languages