IoT Engineer (m/f) for Customer Projects
25 July 2017
Want to work for a startup? Get to know connyun!
connyun is a young startup based in Karlsruhe. Our aim is to develop software and services for a pioneering Industry 4.0 platform and to offer our customers new and innovative ways to network machines and make optimal use of the data obtained. With the development of a microservice-based cloud platform, we want to store, transform and evaluate data for the optimization of our customer’s production and logistic processes. As a 100% subsidiary of KUKA AG, we can thereby take advantage of the broad expertise of KUKA’s Industry 4.0 experts, while at the same time having the flexibility and freedom of a startup company. True to the motto “Think Big, Start Small”, we are still in the start-up phase and currently setting up our team in Karlsruhe. The good news for you: if you want to build something from the beginning, bring forward your own ideas and quickly take on responsibility, connyun is the right place for you!
What we want you to do:
- You will be part of various customer projects, where you implement IoT applications based on our platform
- You coordinate directly with customers to capture their specific requirements and create solutions that perfectly meet their Needs
- As part of a team dedicated to customer projects, you will learn from your colleagues and will help them in areas where you have your strengths
- You are ready to work in close cooperation with customers, which means that you will be on site at our customer’s and partner’s premises for five to ten days a month
Who we are looking for:
- You have a degree in computer science or a comparable degree and have experience in the development of web applications - knowledge in the development of mobile apps (iOS and / or Android) is an advantage
- You love to work with customers and get your motivation out of the value your work creates for the customer
- When it comes to solving complex problems, you stand out through your creative ideas and out-of-the-box thinking
- You are fascinated by the possibilities of Industry 4.0 and want to be part of this technological revolution
- You speak German and English