Senior Java / JEE Software Developer (m/f) (Fleet Management)
Swisslog designs, develops and delivers best-in-class automation solutions for forward-thinking hospitals, warehouses and distribution centers. We offer integrated systems and services from a single source – from consulting to design, implementation and lifetime customer service. Behind the company’s success are 2 300 employees worldwide, supporting customers in more than 50 countries. Swisslog is part of the KUKA Group, one of the world's leading suppliers of intelligent automation solutions. Our Software and Controls Development Team of the Technology Center is looking for a communicative, analytical and proactive person. Workplace is Augsburg (Germany).
23 May 2016
- Degree in computing or related subject
- Sound experience in a commercial software development environment
- Knowledge in OO-Analysis and Design
- Strong skills in Java (SE, EE) and enterprise frameworks: EJB, JPA, JMS, Web Services
- Understanding of relational database concepts, architecture and SQL programming
- Excellent written and verbal skills in German and English (English is the working language)
To fill this challenging position we are looking for an enthusiastic and assertive candidate who enjoys working in a team within an international environment. You communicate openly and effectively with all groups. You have the ability to adapt to new and changing demands and continuously seek improvements.