Want to work for a startup? Get to know connyun!
connyun is a young startup based in Karlsruhe. Our aim is to develop software and services for a pioneering Industry 4.0 platform and to offer our customers new and innovative ways to network machines and make optimal use of the data obtained. With the development of a microservice-based cloud platform, we want to store, transform and evaluate data for the optimization of our customer’s production and logistic processes. As a 100% subsidiary of KUKA AG, we can thereby take advantage of the broad expertise of KUKA’s Industry 4.0 experts, while at the same time having the flexibility and freedom of a startup company. True to the motto “Think Big, Start Small”, we are still in the start-up phase and currently setting up our team in Karlsruhe. The good news for you: if you want to build something from the beginning, bring forward your own ideas and quickly take on responsibility, connyun is the right place for you!
What we want you to do:
- You design the user interfaces (web, mobile) for our IoT applications
- To find the best solution for our users, you question customers on their requirements and analyze the activity of future users
- You conductusability analyzes of existing solutions to constantly improve the user-friendliness of our surfaces
- Together with your colleagues you decide how the user interface of our solutions can be best realized
- You continually work to expand and improve the functionality of our applications
Who we are looking for:
- You have a degree in industrial design or comparable and have experience in designing web apps or mobile apps (iOS and / or Android)
- You master tools for creating mockups, describing user interactions, and navigational behavior with respect to modern software surfaces
- You have experience with agile development methods and are characterized by a proactive, structured and team-oriented approach
- What drives you is the curiosity and passion for innovative solutions as well as the enthusiasm for the development of a future-oriented industry 4.0 platform
- You speak German and English