Computer engineering course at KUKA
As part of your dual integrated studies in computer engineering, you can play an active role in the ongoing development of the KUKA IT world. You will learn how to plan and implement agile IT projects using different software development tools.
As a computer engineering specialist, you can expect the following areas of learning:
- Incorporating electronically controlled machines and components into master control systems within automated robot cells or production facilities
- Developing application-oriented and ergonomic user interfaces
- Set-up and operation of IT security systems
- Programming languages, e.g. Java or C++
Duration of the dual integrated studies in computer engineering and qualification
KUKA offers the dual integrated studies in computer engineering at the Augsburg site. On successful graduation after 4.5 years, you will be a trained IT specialist for applications development (CIC) and receive the Bachelor of Engineering (B.Eng.) qualification from Augsburg University of Applied Sciences.
The course is held in cooperation with the vocational school Berufsschule VII and Augsburg University of Applied Sciences. What this means for you: both your practical work placements at KUKA and your teaching and lectures take place in Augsburg.
You should offer the following
- Enthusiasm and passion for IT topics
- Enjoyment of mathematics, physics and information technology
- Understanding of technical systems, technology and communication
- Logical thinking and an analytical approach
- Enjoyment of working with other people in a multicultural/international setting
- Customer focus and strong communication skills
- Good spoken and written English
- Interest in exchanging knowledge and ideas as well as learning new things
- Matriculation qualification for tertiary education or high school diploma
Starting date: The starting date each year is 1 September
Please apply online via our careers site with complete application documents (covering letter, CV, references, etc.) about a year before the start of the dual integrated studies.
Have we aroused your interest?