Certification and Category Manager (m/f/d)
Come join us as the latest addition to the team.
12 August 2022
- Main contact for all certification-related topics regarding system extensions (SW, HW), working both with Ecosystem partners and with KUKA internally. Responsible for the collection and maintenance of system-extension-specific information required for the launch in the KUKA marketplace
- Manages certifications for all types of system extensions (SW, HW) and ensures all quality, operational, and commercial certification objectives
- Aligns with relevant stakeholders regarding the result of the certification and next steps, especially managing the preparation for launch and release of new system extensions in the KUKA marketplace
- Trigger internal and external communication in relation to the release, maintenance and discontinuation of system extensions
- Develop and maintain Key Performance Indicators for the certification and launch process to measure success over time
- Develop, maintain and continuously improve both iiQKA certification and launch processes of system extensions (e.g. reduce certification cycle times)
- A university degree in a business or technical field (e.g. Robotics) with distinguished results.
- Experience and technical knowledge of the variety of components, software extensions and accessories used to build up robot systems
- Ideally experience as a Product Assessor, Technical Reviewer and Certification Decision Maker
- Experience in product lifecycle management, preferably with robot system extensions. A good product structure knowledge and the ability to model data according to existing structures and tools.
- Very structured way of working and high affinity to digital tools and processes
- Pro-active hands-on approach to challenges and a getting-things-done mindset
- Entrepreneurial mindset: results-driven and autonomous, takes ownership for achieving targets
- Strong team player in diverse and cross-functional teams
- Outside-the-box thinking and willingness to learn and acquire technical and/or business understanding
- Passion for innovation and new technologies in the world of robotics and automation
- Knowledge of robotics domain is a strong plus