Head of IT Project Management Office (m/f/d)
Come join us as the latest addition to our PMO Team.
11 August 2021
KUKA IT is a global organization, providing IT services on modern platforms (e.g. SAP, Salesforce, Teamcenter) to the various business segments in EMEA, APAC and AMERICAS. Within the IT Governance Department the IT PMO acts as an Center of Excellence for PMO methodologies, manages and reports the IT Project Portfolio and coaches and provides project management ressources. The IT PMO team consist of 9 dedicated PMO specialists, managing a constant portfolio of IT projects and programs using agile and waterfall approaches.
We offer an interesting and challenging job in an established and specialized team working closely with the Senior IT Management Team, using state-of-the-art methodologies and tools with the possibility to constantly develop and optimize our project portfolio as well as our PMO best practices and standards.
Therefore, we are looking for someone with an elongated experience in IT, IT project management and / or experience in setting up and/or running an IT Project Management Office. Are you ready for new challenges and strong-willed to bring your experience and skills to our team?
- Provide leadership and empowerment to the IT PMO team
- Drive continous development of IT’s project management methodology and toolset (Waterfall, Agile) based on KUKA IT’s PMO methodology and PMO solution
- Define, improve and train IT project management best practices
- Ownership for Project Portfolio Mangement
- Create visibility into project portfolio performance (metrics tracking & reporting, performance monitoring, quality assurance, stage-gating & ongoing reviews)
- Present IT project portfolio to IT- and Business-Management bodies
- Communicate and align all demand- and project-related topics inside IT and between IT and KUKA Business Segments
- Manage and compile portfolio, program and project related quantitative and qualitative KPI information
- Drive successful project delivery with project & program management ressources as well as a project support service
- Provide project management trainings and coaching for all IT project managers and IT employees with project management duties
- 5+ years experience in multi project management, program management and process consulting
- Proven track record for planning, executing, controlling and closing projects and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven experience of managing a IT Project Management Office
- Master degree or higher in: computer science, business administration, business information systems engineering or equivalent professional experience
- Proven leadership skills and ability to manage diverse stakeholder groups and their expectations
- Very strong methodological competence in different project methods (Scurm, Waterfall)
- Very good presentation and communication skills
- Very good English and German language skills, both written and spoken
- Strong focus on continous learning and development