IT Coordinator (f/m/d)
Come join us as the latest addition to the team.
4 November 2021
KUKA IT is a global organization, providing IT services on modern platforms (e.g. SAP, Salesforce, Teamcenter) to the various business segments in EMEA, APAC and AMERICAS.
To strengthen our CIO Office we are looking for an IT Coordinator. The position is a direct report to the CIO, at the heart of IT and involved in many strategic decision processes. We as KUKA IT are dedicated to increas KUKA’s prdouctivity by providing secure and cost-efficient IT solutions. Continous learing
and smart automation are key to our success. Thus, we offer you an interesting position in a multinational, high-tech manufactoring company with lots of opportunities to grow. Besides a competitive salary, we offer plenty of training offers, remote work possibilities, and a highperformance culture based on trust, autonomie, fairness, esteem, and transparency.
Are you ready for new challenges and strong-willed to bring your experience and skills to our team?
- Preparation and coordination of complex IT organization issues
- Management of various internal IT initiatives
- Organization, preparation of variuous boards and meetings
- Moderation of multiple workshops (onsite and remote)
- Creation of concepts and analyses
- IT Marketing and communication
- Coordination with other business units such as controlling
- Creation of decision templates, planning scenarios and roadmaps
- Preparation of presentations for internal and external events
- Support the coordination of multiple digitalization initiatives
- Bachelor or master degree in business administration or business & information systems engineering
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Commitment and taking personal responsibility
- Agile mindset, willingness to learn and open-mindedness towards change
- Presentation and communication skills
- Knowledge in the application of project management methods (classic, agile)
- Leadership skills and ability to manage diverse stakeholders and their expectations
- English and German language skills, both written and spoken
- Willingness to travel