AWS Service Engineer
Looking for a new job? Come and join KUKA as a AWS service engineer.
16 July 2019
- This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to join KUKA’s Customer Service team based at Halesowen.
- The successful candidate will provide customer service resource to our AWS customers on our Friction Welding Machines.
- The AWS Service Engineer will be responsible for ensuring all electrical and mechanical ‘in house’ testing is completed.
- You must be confident to maintain and service Friction Welding Machines and all associated equipment at customer sites worldwide.
- International travel is essential for this role.
- KUKA UK Ltd is looking for a candidate with excellent understanding and experience of fault finding hydraulic, electric and mechanical systems.
- It is important that the candidate is a self-motivated, flexible, and a problem solver.
- It is essential that the candidate has a keen eye for detail and a high level of pride in their work to ensure that the technical accuracy of their work meets the companies required standards.
- The successful candidate must support the team by providing training to customers on all Thompson Machinery and provide on-site & remote technical support to customers.
- It is important that the candidate liaises with customers at all levels in a professional manner to promote a positive company image at all times.
- We also require you to have the capability of working alone and using own initiative in high-pressure customer situations.
What we offer
KUKA is part of a global organisation that strives to provide opportunities, a healthy work-life balance and a wide range of social activities. Just some of the benefits our teams enjoy include: A great working environment Empowerment & project ownership Multi-cultural workplace that promotes diversity Future-oriented projects with leading brands Hands on training & skills development A competitive base salary