Customer Service Technical Coordinator
Is it time for a new job? Come and join KUKA as a Customer Service Technical Coordinator
- You will play a critical part in ensuring the customer service department support desk, field service and spare parts provision is achieved within SLA guidelines and that revenue opportunities are maximised.
- The successful candidate will be required to answer customer’s technical requests, quote spare parts and organise quotations for engineer site visits for breakdown and planned maintenance activities. You will be the first point of contact for customer enquiries, phone support, emails and conference calls.
- You will be required to manage cases within Salesforce and liaise with other internal departments to ensure customer requests are answered within the departments SLA guidelines.
- Your daily tasks will involve hotline support, resource planning, spare parts enquiries, raising requisitions for purchasing of spares and pro-active sales of service and support contracts.
- You must have a technical engineering qualification, experience within an OEM manufacturing environment, results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on the high quality of work.
- The successful candidate must be professional, credible, and have a good eye for detail and an appreciation of financial systems related to sales and service.
What we offer
KUKA is part of a global organisation that strives to provide opportunities, a healthy work-life balance and a wide range of social activities. Just some of the benefits our teams enjoy include: A great working environment Empowerment & project ownership A multi-cultural workplace that promotes diversity Future-oriented projects with leading brands Hands-on training & skills development