Time for a new job? Come and join KUKA as an Engineering Manager
01 August 2019
- This is an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled and experienced individual to lead the UK Engineering department.
- The Engineering Manager will report directly to the Operations Manager and will become a key team player within the Management Team.
- We are seeking a high-calibre individual to inspire, motivate and manage a team of Mechanical and Electrical Engineers and assist with their professional Development.
- The Engineering Manager will play a critical part in leading colleagues within the Engineering department managing all aspects of the Engineering process ensuring that agreed project lead/delivery times for the Engineering aspects of the project are met and all standards for both Quality and Health & Safety are adhered to.
- All applicants must be excellent face-to-face communicators, be self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high-quality project implementation.
- All applicants must be able to excellently demonstrate leadership skills with a proven track record of dealing with high-level Employee Relation issues.
- The successful candidate must be professional, credible, and comfortable in dealing with large projects.
- We are also looking for 5+ years of managerial experience in a technical service environment demonstrated competence in planning and managing multiple resources.
What we offer
KUKA is part of a global organisation that strives to provide opportunities, a healthy work-life balance and a wide range of social activities. Just some of the benefits our teams enjoy include: A great working environment Empowerment & project ownership A multi-cultural workplace that promotes diversity Future-oriented projects with leading brands Hands-on training & skills development