Come and join us as the latest member of the KUKA Systems team.
23 March 2021
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Ensure there is a comprehensive supply base for the product range that has capability and capacity to deliver against current project plans and future growth requirements.
- Manage and develop the supply base with continual improvement / development plans.
- Develop preferred supplier agreements and framework contracts.
- Conduct Project Supply Chain reviews, including technical reviews, capability, capacity and make v buy analysis.
- You will have experience of procurement of automation equipment, such as controls systems, conveyor systems, grippers or tooling for robot-based automation.
- You will also have CIPS or similar.
- You will have strong negotiation skills with a track record of cost reduction.
- You will also be a strategic thinker with good planning and communication skills.