21 August 2019
- The Production Manager will be responsible for leading colleagues on the shop floor and managing all aspects of the production operation ensuring that agreed project lead/delivery times of the project are met and all standards for both Quality and Health & Safety are followed.
- The successful candidate will be required to oversee the day to day running of the production team to drive improvements across the site to significantly increase productivity and achieve production requirements and wider KPI’s for cost, quality and safety.
- You will be responsible for managing and evaluating resources to ensure productivity and minimal downtime. The Production Manager will oversee all production employees & contractors in the manufacturing/Production department. It is vital to strive to reduce expenses and increase productivity.
- All applicants must be excellent face-to-face communicators, be self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook, and able to critically think and problem solve.
- The successful candidate must be professional and credible.
- Proven experience in people management, strategic planning, risk management and change management is vital.
- A qualification in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, degree or HND/C would be beneficial, along with Mechanical Machine Tool background in design or manufacturing.
What we offer
KUKA is part of a global organisation that strives to provide opportunities, a healthy work-life balance and a wide range of social activities. Just some of the benefits our teams enjoy include: