Sales and Marketing Research Assistant
Come and Join KUKA as the Sales and Marketing Research Assistant and join a dynamic team.
23 April 2021
As KUKA embarks upon a global business restructuring programme, the UK cluster that currently encompasses Israel and Ireland shall also include South Africa. Therefore 50% of this role shall be attributed to:
- Researching consumer segmentation
- Sector analysis
- Industry evaluation
- Competition survey and other factors that might be present when evaluating market opportunities.
The remaining 50% role responsibility will be dedicated towards:
- Supporting new and existing marketing initiatives both internal and external across several disciplines.
- Social media marketing, composing thought leading content for distribution in trade press and further afield.
Our established marketing strategy encompasses all four business units within KUKA UK/IE: robotics (UK/IE), systems and advanced welding solutions.
Reporting to both the Head of UK Robot Sales (GI) and the UK & IE Marketing Manager, the successful candidate will demonstrate:
- A keen eye for detail
- To be able to both collate and analyse data
- Be competent in presenting and summarising research results
- Develop or assist in the development of campaign strategies
- Identify areas for potential in accordance with sales & marketing objectives
- Review and edit data to ensure completeness and accuracy of information.