We are seeking an ambitious, driven and experienced Sales Manager from the Automotive sector. As a Sales Manager, you will be responsible for leading project sales within the Automotive segment for Greater Europe in line with the overall strategic aims of Swisslog and KUKA.
- To deliver OI and Net Sales in line with the business plan as well as the target GM levels.
- To technically and commercially lead and or manage all automotive project sales within the Greater Europe region from initial concepts to final negotiation.
- Development of automotive in new markets including Eastern Europe
- Support for automotive in all existing markets across GE
- Development and implementation of marketing strategy with support from GE marketing
- KAM for GE client’s not already covered by existing network
- Communication and support within existing KAM network
- Identifying market needs based on client feedback
- Setting product / solution development requirements including investment / market potential
- Supporting communication and integration of marketing requirements into development strategy for Swisslog and KUKA
The ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate extensive experience within a project/automotive sales environment, with an understanding of the project lifestyle.
It is essential that the successful candidate has strong communication skills, both written and verbal and has well developed listening skills. Also, client facing experience and the ability to understand customer requirements is a key success factor in this role. The ideal candidate must demonstrate flexibility and is used to working to tight deadlines.
- Salary Competitive
- Variable Salary Agreement
- Employer Contribution Pension Scheme
- Life Insurance
- Private Healthcare
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 Bank Holidays
In order to apply, please complete the application form by clicking on the link below.