Come and Join the Controls Engineering department and be part of an experienced team.
16 March 2021
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Design and program software control systems in the machine tool, robotics and automation sectors.
- Produce detailed documentation packages.
- Assist with simulation and virtual commissioning.
- Commission and test software applications in the workshop and at worldwide customer sites.
- Execute training sessions, webinars, workshops etc. in groups or individually.
- Develop applicaton code to the appropriate standards and guidelines.
- Support the sales and proposals department.
- Represent KUKA and uphold our high quality standards and service level.
You must have a technical engineering qualification, experience within a manufacturing\engineering environment, results oriented with a positive outlook, and clear focus on high quality of work.
- Aptitude in mechanical, electrical and software systems (product specific training will be given)
- Degree level relevant qualifications
- Siemens S7/TIA Portal and HMI Allen Bradley Logix / Factorytalk View HMI
- Bus systems and their application (Profinet, Ethernet I/ P, Ethercat) etc.
- IEC61131 oriented programming experience.
- 7 to 10 years of relevant industry experience.
- Full driving licence and Willing to travel worldwide.