Lead Automation Engineer
Come and Join us as the latest addition to the projects team.
This role will work alongside the sales team in creating concept layouts, cycle-time analysis, customer specification reviews and new product specifications.
Your responsibilities will include:
- To be able to collaborate effectively in the sales process, from concept through to realisation using engineering know how and best practice.
- To create and review specifications, testing results and providing recommendations based on issues discovered.
- To lead a team through to project realisation for robot based automotive solutions.
- To lead new projects bringing together solutions from suppliers to create a turn-key solution on behalf of KUKA in the most efficient way for the customer.
- To support the procurement team and the buying process by creating and writing specifications for budget quotation activities. This role will be responsible for reviewing these specifications on a technical basis.
- Implementing continuous improvement and aligning best practice.
- CE and UKCA mark systems, reviewing supplier declarations and determining their responsibilities.
We are looking for someone with highly detailed with strong organisational skills. You will be able to work autonomously and with initiative. with strong interpersonal skills, including communication and influencing skills. Also have the ability to interact well with internal and external stakeholders.
We are also looking for:
Degree in Engineering with equivalent automation experience
Knowledge and/or experience in body and white tooling design / body structure / tooling design.
Proficient in Delmia, Inventor or Catia or 3d modelling
Ability to create and lead design reviews.