Rotary friction welding machines
KUKA and Thompson friction welding machines make the industrial joining of a broad range of materials simple and cost-effective. You can even weld challenging and safety-relevant material combinations with high quality, in technology trends such as e-mobility and lightweight construction.
Advantages of KUKA and Thompson rotational friction welding machines
- Maximum cost reduction: the state-of-the-art rotational friction welding machines make it possible to limit use of expensive material to those points that are relevant for the component.
- Wide variety of material combinations: the KUKA and Thompson rotational friction welding machines also enable the welding of challenging combinations of materials, such as aluminium and copper.
- Maximum flexibility: every technology has its advantages. Double or single, fixed or moving headstock: we offer the ideal solution for every work-piece.
- Utmost availability: thanks to the use of high-quality components, maintenance requirements are low and machine availability very high.
- Component optimisation: using rotational friction welding machines, the requirements of the mobility industry with regard to weight reduction are met.
- Maximum welding quality: with rotational friction welding, you are opting for a production process in which every component is validated.
Standard and custom-tailored rotary friction welding machines with fixed headstock or moving headstock
Rotational friction welding machines prepared for Industrie 4.0
Integrating rotational friction welding machines into your production network is a proven means of increasing your productivity. This requires open interfaces and intelligent control. As manufacturers of flexible systems for automated production, we have the experience and expertise to develop and implement cost-effective complete solutions with high process reliability. With their easily accessible working area and the network capability of the controller, our rotational friction welding machines offer ideal conditions for the new era of Industrie 4.0.