Single point of contact for assigned account manager, customer, and/or territory. Leads overall execution of actions and coordination of the order. Builds quotations, writes orders and communicates pertinent information to customers. Generates information on orders, quotations, and lead times. Works with outside sales teams as a customer and product advocate and to determine essential strategic approaches for sales support. Resolves customer complaints, issues, or difficulties in a manner consistent with company mission, values, leadership principles, and financial objectives. Utilizes SAP to generate purchase orders, invoices, and shipping documents. Informs customers of order information (unit prices, shipping dates, delays).
Handles cancellations or changes in sales order. Coordinates with customer service personnel on order status to ensure on-time delivery. Maintains accurate and complete data in CRM database. Keeps abreast of sales activity including sales targets, forecasts, market situation, and quote and price changes. Occasionally travels to visit key customers and trade shows. Participates in training session, meetings, skill building, and professional development classes. Assists A/R with collections and Finance with inventory accounting.
- Works collaboratively with the outside sales team as a customer and product advocate and to determine essential strategic approaches for sales support
- Identifies decision makers amongst the targeted leads in order to assist in the sales process
- Supports System Partners/Distributor/Integrators throughout the sales interval
- Resolves customer complaints, issues, or difficulties in a manner that is consistent with the company mission, values, leadership principles, and financial objectives
- Verifies customer and order information against previously obtained information for accuracy
- Utilizes SAP to generate purchase orders, invoices, shipping documents
- Prepares and/or provides input on contracts and other forms/documents
- Informs customers of order information such as unit prices, shipping dates, and anticipated delays
- Handles cancellations or changes in sales order and communicating the changes with the account manager and/or related departments
- Coordinates with customer service personnel on order status to ensure on-time delivery
- Maintains accurate and complete date in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database as needed
- Keeps abreast of sales activity including sales targets, forecasts, market situation and quote and price changes
- Directs specified departments or units to prepare and ship orders to designated locations
- Occasionally travels to visit key customers and trade shows
- Participates in training sessions, meetings, skill building and professional development classes
- Assists Accounts Receivable (A/R) in collecting outstanding monies by supplying information and verifying contact data. If requested by A/R, communicates the first reminder to the customer.
- Assists Finance with all information necessary to ensure that the inventory is accurately reflected in the monthly robot inventory accounting.
- Prepares and conducts a “lessons learned” meeting when job is closed when/if required by superior.
- Participates in Quality meetings regarding process flow and efficiency issues
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Understands and follows safety regulations and identifies safety concerns
- Adheres to the Quality System & participates in continual improvement
E-mail or fax to Human Resources 586-465-8706. Equal Opportunity Employer. Direct hires only. No phone calls please.