SAP Basis Administrator
- Be the SAP technology expert supporting peers within the IT organization, evaluation existing and emerging technologies to develop solutions for business and IT needs.
- Manage the SAP technical installation, configurations, and support for technical project implementation by the suppliers. Support functional teams and customers.
- Provide SAP solutions/design for infrastructure service requests for ongoing and new SAP services, SAP country rollouts.
- Liaison with internal, external IT teams, external vendors, hosting providers.
- Manage SAP users.
- Monitor the landscape.
- Maintain operation and technical documentation.
- SAP Basis Modul experience,
- skills and experience on SAP NW ABAP and Java, Solution manager, ERP, CRM, TREX. HANA is a plus,
- system security experience like PKI, trusts, certificates,
- SAP authorization experience,
- ability to work independently and manage multiple projects with minimal supervision,
- good analytical skills,
- good communication skills – oral and written,
- broader technical experience,
- fluent in English.
What we offer
• bilingual work environment • international projects • competitive salary and benefits • cafeteria, 13. months salary, annual bonus • flexible working hours • home office opportunity • recreational opportunities