SAP PS, FI, CO, CATS Consultant (Budapest)
provide project activities and service availability for the implemented SAP solution in the area of PS, FI, CO and CATS,
support (train, document, consult) in the area of PS, FI, CO, CATS,
take ownership to fulfill promised service levels as defined/agreed in service level KPIs,
interact with Key Users and external partners, manage activities with external partners,
team up with stakeholders and key users in the regions.
- 5 years plus functional lead experience in SAP PS, FI, CO, CATS with rollout experience (>2 lifecycles), trainer and post-go-live support experience,
- founded understanding of Project Management and a PM methodology,
- founded understanding of integration with FICO, SD, MM and WM modules,
- experience in SAP CO is desirable,
- experience in SAP CATS and HR is a plus,
- team player with a strong customer and service orientation, offshore experience,
- excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (German and other languages a plus).
What we offer
• bilingual work environment • international projects • competitive salary and benefits • cafeteria, 13. months salary, annual bonus • flexible working hours • home office opportunity • recreational opportunities