Advanced/Senior Hardware Developer
- Hardware development of robotics control and communication devices,
- design and validation in accordance to IEC 61508 and other related functional safety standards,
- schematic & PCB design,
- analyze/create technical requirements and specifications,
- support production ramp-up,
- monitor products in use to improve on future design,
- qualify the final production development,
- re-design for cost and parts availability.
- Define requirements, create specification for product design and support development efforts,
- collaborate with R&D departments and 3rd party suppliers,
- provide support to resolve quality issues,
- contact person to customer service and purchasing in technical issues.
- BSc/MSc in Electrical or Mechatronics Engineering,
- English language (German is a plus),
- familiar with state-of-the-art technologies and relevant standards,
- practical experience with ECAD software (Altium or equivalent) is a must,
- relevant knowledge in DC power supply design is desired,
- professional experience with ethernet PHYs, wireless communication systems (Ethernet 802.3, Wi-Fi 802.11ax, 5G NR) or near-field wireless power transmission are considered a huge plus.
What we offer
Competitive salary and benefits, Annual Bonus,