- You will develop integrations together in a team using a central ESB (Java/Flow), a BPMS tool (BPMN) and a central MDM database (MS-SQL).
- You track your tickets in and write the documentation in Azure DevOps.
- You design robust integration solutions for event-driven, real-time or batch-oriented problems with webMethods.
- This includes the complete process from requirements capture, interface definition, implementation and testing to go-live.
- You implement RESTful APIs with Java and IS-Flows and connect our ERP, CRM, HR and multiple systems to the ESB.
- With reusable APIs you support our service-oriented architecture and the modernization of our application landscape.
- You support all stakeholders with troubleshooting in regards of technical issues.
- You collaborate closely within a global team.
- BA/BS degree in computer science or any equivalent studies,
- experience in the development of APIs and interfaces and use of integration platforms such as webMethods,
- knowledge of general authentication protocols (SAML, OAuth, Kerberos/NTLM) and webservice protocols (REST, SOAP) and know-how to implement them with an object-oriented programming language,
- 3+ years’ experience in Integration Development,
- fluency in English,
- very good communication skills.
What we offer
• flexible working hours • home office opportunity and also