Junior Process Manager
- Apply, specify, improve and support the KUKA Product Development Process in an international team.
- Support colleagues on a daily basis regarding Product Development Processes, this includes:
- tools for the process (Azure DevOps, Polarion, PowerBI, Project Online, Share Point),
- gates and documents,
- KPIs and other performance measurements,
- agile and iterative working process.
- Work closely with Product Owners, Project Managers and Development Teams to ensure optimal flow through the delivery process,
- continuously catch up with the latest development processes and methodologies.
- Bachelor degree in a relevant field (Engineering/IT/Economics/Science/Financial) or similar education,
- 1-3 years working experience,
- analytic mindset and structured working style,
- reporting skills,
- knowledge about Product Lifecycle and Product Development Process,
- knowledge in Agile Software Development, Scrum, Kanban, Lean startup and the latest development methodologies,
- knowledge in project management /process management / product management methodologies,
- proactive, positive and collaborative working attitude,
- willingness to support and train colleagues,
- programming skill is a plus,
- fluent in English (German is a plus).
What we offer
• flexible working hours • home office opportunity • recreational opportunities and also