- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process for a high volume of critical roles, including sourcing and interviewing,
- establish and maintain relationships with internal stakeholders (Hiring Managers, HR Partners),
- monitoring of actual market environment trends and propose for new strategic approaches,
- screen candidates by reviewing resumes and job applications, and performing phone screenings,
- source candidates using a variety of search methods to build a candidate pipeline,
- ensure high quality candidate experience throughout the recruitment lifecycle.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field,
- experience within the field of talent acquisition, which preferably combines both agency and corporate experience (IT/Engineering focus),
- at least 2 years of recruiting experience preferred,
- familiarity with job boards, and HR softwares, databases, and management systems,
- working knowledge of interview techniques and applicant screening methods,
- excellent organizational and time management skills,
- excellent communication skills in English (German is an advantage).