SAP Security & Authorization Consultant
- Responsible for SAP authorization concepts, role design, role management by using SAP standard and SiAM/SIVIS tools,
- ensure compliant, Segregation of Duties conflicts free role definitions in cooperation with internal and external auditors,
- support of SAP projects and roll-outs regarding user and role management, system setup, authorization-related support,
- operational support of user and authorization related issues of the SAP Support team,
- ensure technical functionality of the SiAM/SIVIS software,
- administration of SiAM Sentiel (Emergency user tool) access data for both IT and business department (Sentinel Visa),
- support and administration of SAP licence related requirements using LC4SAP (Aspera/USU) including customization of master rule set, regular reporting and system measurement.
- Minimum 5 years of IT organization experience,
- minimum 3 years of SAP experience, preferred in user and/or authorization management,
- general understanding of SAP systems and SAP system landscapes,
- strong analytical skills in SAP authorization topics,
- good English and German language skills.
What we offer
Annual bonus, Competitive salary and benefits,