Senior C# Developer
- develop and maintain software to support KUKA business and production,
- participating in design, development, testing of various applications,
- experience with Test Driven Development,
- mentoring of mid and junior developers,
- assisting in further improving the team’s development processes,
- taking part in effort estimation and sprint planning,
- working in several SCRUM teams,
- assist and further improve CI/CD processes.
- minimum 5 years of professional experience,
- deep knowledge in C# (.net, .net core), Microservices, Entity framework, MSSQL, Visual Studio, Azure Dev Ops, Git, IIS,
- advanced English language skills,
- knowledge in the following is an advantage: DevExpress, Azure App Services, Docker.
What we offer
Beside the flexible working hours and home office opportunity we offer