Responsible for applying product knowledge as well as technical and engineering knowledge to guide sales personnel on the selection, price, use, and care of custom automation and robotic products and to quote profitable yet cost-effective solutions that meet integrators’ and customers’ specific needs.
- Supplies sales personnel and integrators with technical information and prices during the planning/quoting process.
- Works directly with customers to understand their processes and develop the best solutions for their requirements.
- Understands customers’ needs and analyzes quoting requests to ensure they meet customer project requirements.
- Supplies information to sales personnel on the selection of part numbers for specific robots.
- Verifies sales orders for accurate part numbers and pricing and revises selection made by sales personnel to ensure complete and accurate system configuration and appropriate pricing.
- Maintains quote templates and builds new templates to facilitate a more efficient quoting process.
- Maintains and updates pricelists as necessary.
- Maintains Sales Configurator with updates as necessary.
- Advises sales personnel regarding new parts and their uses.
- Interfaces with product managers and performs research to ensure that the selections are correct.
- Participates in Sales meetings.
- Participates in Quality meetings regarding process flow and efficiency issues in the Sales and Order processing related areas.
- Understands and follows safety regulations and identifies safety concerns.
- Adheres to the Quality Systems and participates in continual improvement.
- Other duties as assigned.
Email or fax it to Human Resources 586-465-8706. Equal Opportunity Employer. Direct hires only. No phone calls please.