Exercises independent judgment and discretion in managing the execution of the United States marketing activities including campaigns and events within the budget, balanced according to marketing and business unit priorities as defined by the business plan and goals. Oversees, executes and monitors campaign plans including direct marketing, advertising, event, and public relations for the United States. Analyzes lead sources and adjusts marketing mediums to deliver the best mix as it relates to cost. Assists and oversees in the design of collateral packages to communicate to customers.
Defines and manages U.S. marketing budget in line with corporate objectives. Expands existing programs designed to enhance KUKA’s brand via a variety of marketing mediums. Leads the U.S. marketing team to drive programs and initiatives to generate and refine additional qualified database contacts, continuously expanding and refining the database while ensuring data integrity for the U.S. market. Directs the KUKA Robotics marketing team’s planning, preparation and management of execution of trade shows. Oversees and manages the marketing team. Leads and manages activities related to System Partner marketing support programs. Maintains communication and periodically travels to meet with KUKA Roboter Marketing Department for meetings and release.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university in marketing, business or appropriate technical field.
- Minimum of 7 years of related experience in marketing or product management / product marketing role in a capital equipment company.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- 5 years of robotic industry marketing experience preferred.
- Valid driver’s license and passport.
All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability or national origin.
E-mail or fax to Human Resources 586-465-8706, no phone calls please.