Business Developer is responsible for managing all the relationship and business aspects of KUKA’s relationship with its chosen Key Strategic clients. Working closely (one team) with the sales, technical and/or applications development group in order to win new business and increase sales with the focused strategic clients. Partner with Technical account Development teams to build relationships with decision makers, business contacts, and influencers. Focus on and identify emerging Robotic solution needs & trends in the target segment and customers.
- Support of the sales function in the Electronics/3C market segment in the development of key accounts and specialist sales training
- Control & Monitoring of the Electronics/3C market segment with the corresponding data and analysis (utilizing the relevant reporting tools, SAP, Business Reviews, etc ..) and, where appropriate, proposing new indicators
- Development of global and local account capture scenarios
- Developing and updating a strategy paper based on the company and divisions strategy for the Electronics/3C segment
- Presentation of product planning (short, medium and long term) for the Electronics/3C market, including the preparation of segment business plans and responsibility for the transfer to relevant product managers highlighting priorities
- Professional and strategic support for North American target accounts and specialist sales within the business units
- Support for contract negotiations / contract design for strategically important and / or international customers and system or other co-operating partners
- Marketing promotion, (lectures, congresses, fairs, etc.) in coordination with the central marketing department
- Synchronizing the market segment strategy with the Ready2_Use product offer
Email or fax it to Human Resources 586-465-8706. Equal Opportunity Employer. Direct hires only. No phone calls please.