Responsible for the elaboration and implementation of a globally valid concept for defining and prioritization of Sales Channel/Global Channel Accounts. Elaboration of global measures and benefits (e.g. programs) for channel partners together with Marketing. Develops and manages channels including Systems Partners and KUKA Robotics Corporation-, KUKA Roboter GmbH-, KUKA AG-related Alliances, Responsible for achieving year-over-year unit sales growth and profitability, and managing within operating expense budget requirements.
- Coordinates local execution of measures and benefits with representatives in the countries.
- Continual expansion of the customer base and opening of larger global channel accounts.
- Analyzes, aligns, and approves quotations, calculations, decision papers, frame and contract agreements as well as pricings at the Global Channel Accounts.
- Prioritizes, decides upon and executes target projects (contact points) with the Global Channel Accounts.
- Decides upon contract details in regard to Global Channel Accounts and classified customers/groups within the channel concept.
- Successfully designs and globally introduces standards and regulations in relation to sales channel and customer (group) classifications.
- Understands, follows, and enforces corporate compliance policies, safety regulations, and identifies compliance and/or safety concerns.
- Adheres to the Quality Systems and actively participates in continual improvement. Other duties as assigned
Email or fax it to Human Resources 586-465-8706. Equal Opportunity Employer. Direct hires only. No phone calls please.