(Senior-) Software-Architect Smart-Production
at KUKA Sibiu
October 25, 2018
- Degree or other formal qualification in engineering, mathematics, computer science or related area.
- Good understanding of typical git-workflow and distributed versioning.
- Good working knowledge of QA concepts (continuous integration, unit testing, integration testing, clean code, etc.).
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Willingness and ability to take over some leadership responsibilities.
- Experience working in agile teams is a definite plus
- Contribute to and collaborate closely with software development team in KUKA's headquarters, creating the next generation, intelligent production systems.
- Design and implement APIs and architectures of software components interacting with a range of different technologies (field busses, OPC UA, Websockets, etc.), frameworks, programming languages and physical systems (PLCs, AGVs, robots, etc.)
- Take part in regular sprint planning meetings with rest of team either physically or remotely via video conferencing.
- Coordinate and track status of user stories via digital scrum board, issue tracker, etc.
- Be involved in extending and ultimately also leading part of a local team of developers and engineers.
- Actively support roll-out of software on customer sites.
- Motivating salary
- Daily allowance according to the country
- Private medical insurance in Romania and abroad
- Private pension after 5 years within the company
- 13th salary
- Bonuses for work abroad
- Additional Holidays