Technical Training Instructor (m/w/d)
March 25, 2021
- Deliver basic and specialized training seminars with training curriculum created by headquarters.
- Communicate appropriate safety precautions for robot operation.
- Modify and adapt existing training curriculum by researching customer’s applications and creates new training programs as warranted.
- Tests trainees and internal personnel to measure progress, evaluate training effectiveness and provide ongoing training recommendations.
- Deliver and participate in Train-the-Trainer programs and coach’s others involved in training efforts to provide growth and staff development opportunities.
- Work with Technical Support and Engineers to fully understand the technical and safe operation of KUKA Robot products for purposes of course design.
- Provide multi-level lecture and laboratory training to customers and KUKA personnel.
- Maintain, prepare, update, configure, and repair robot lab equipment.
- Prepare robots and materials for shipment for on-site training sessions.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S.E.E./B.S.C./B.S.M.E.) from four-year university or two-year college with two years of related robotic automation experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in advanced computer languages and coding in C, C++, and/or C#, and/or Java.
- Experience with automation and other industrial robots such as Fanuc, Yaskawa, ABB, Kawasaki, Nachi, Denso, etc.
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical prints, electrical prints and other related technical documentation.
- Must be skilled in low voltage electronics and troubleshooting.
- Must be skilled in how to use basic tools and mechanical teardown of robot arms.
- Instruction/teaching, public speaking skills and experience in training seminars or formal training courses in a college or professional training environment preferred.
- Valid driver’s license and passport required.