Field Service Dispatcher
April 20, 2022
This position is a hybrid position at this time - every third week is onsite at our Shelby Township, MI location. Monday-Friday, 8-5 schedule.
- Receives and processes internal and external service requests, including a scope of work review with the customer prior to scheduling to ensure both KUKA and the customer are prepared for the visit.
- Reviews site requirements with the customer to ensure all relevant paperwork and training is handled proactively to ensure prompt site access.
- Reviews requests to ensure the necessary parts and materials are sent to the worksite on-time to meet or exceed the customer’s expectations.
- Works with Spare Parts team to ensure all affected departments are aware of Customer Service parts needs to allow for proper planning.
- Updates customer (requestor) and internal systems on any scheduling changes.
- Dispatches Customer Service resources per customer requirements.
- Contacts all customers after the Service visit to ensure their needs were met and to determine if there are any open issues.
- Maintains ownership until service request completion.
- Works closely with Service Supervisor to ensure resources are utilized effectively.
- Adheres to the Quality System and participates in continual improvement.
- Technical Associate's degree (A. A.) from an accredited two-year college or technical school plus 2 years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and related experience.
- Prior customer service experience and customer contact via telephone.
- Must have basic computer skills and a working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Word).
- Experience with SAP and Salesforce is a plus.